Terms & Conditions
(1) Vaccination certificates must be presented at check- in. We cannot accept any dog or cat without an up-to-date vaccination certificate
- (A) Vaccinations required for dogs: Canine Distemper, Infectious Canine Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Canine Parvovirus. Kennel cough is optional, if given this must been done a minimum of 14 days before boarding.
- (B) Vaccinations required for cats: Infectious Feline Enteritis, Feline Respiratory Disease.
- (C) For both dogs and cats, we require 14 days post the primary vaccination course or a restart before boarding.
(2) All days booked will be charged – including day of arrival and day of departure.
(3) A non-returnable/non-transferable deposit is required to secure every booking. The deposit required is variable dependent of the time of year and maybe higher for a first booking. Balance of payment is due on arrival. We accept cash or card payments only
(4) Double rates are charged on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day only.
(5) All dogs/cats are to be in good health and condition upon arrival or we reserve the right to refuse to accept them. They should be up to date with worming and flea treatment.
(6) We cannot accept dangerous or aggressive dogs as this would be unsafe for our staff and other guests. (This is not breed specific and is judged on temperament.)
(7) We reserve the right to re-home any dog/cat that has not been collected within 14 days of the stated departure date, after efforts have been made to contact the owner with no response.
(8) In the unlikely event that your dog/cat becomes unwell during their stay with us, they will be treated by our vet. This cost should be covered by our boarding insurance (up to the policy maximum) unless it is a pre-existing condition. Anything not covered by our insurance will be the client’s responsibility and charged at the time of collection.
(9) Please advise us if your dog is destructive with bedding, fencing, excessive chewing or anything else, so that we can take appropriate precautions. Failure to advise us will result in charges for any damage caused.
(10) We require a minimum of 7 days notice for cancellations and reserve the right to charge up to the full amount if this is not given. All days booked are chargeable, unless previously agreed
(11) Any pictures taken during your pets stay maybe used on our facebook page , website or used for other promotional purposes, unless you advise us that you would prefer us not to use your pets images.